Buy now to be part of the January shipping batch.
- Lightweight: 240g (600g when using the included counterweight
- Easy, fast and comfortable fit (padded on all sides, adjust fit with intuitive tightening mechanisms)
- Compatible with any iPhone model, except iPhone Plus and iPhone Max series
- Current production batch of Headrigs will be shipped out from January on a first come, first served basis.
- We ship all our products worldwide at a flat rate.
- Upon delivery, you have 30 days to test the products with a right to return them in exchange for a full refund, no questions asked (retun shipping costs are, however, not covered).
- All products include a 1-year warranty (except wear and tear from the expected usage of the product).
This lightweight, comfortable, and adjustable motion capture head mount is designed to accommodate an iPhone.
With a sturdy clamp for secure fastening and perfectly balanced with a counter weight on the rear, it’s a refreshingly practical solution for high-quality facial motion capture.
Full Performance Capture
Capture body, finger and face animations in a single take.
Combine the power of the Smartsuit Pro II, the Smartgloves and Face Capture and never miss a motion from your performances.
Frequently asked questions
Yes, you can! However, Rokoko's Face Capture app currently only supports iOS devices, so we recommend using the Headrig in combination with an iPhone and the Rokoko Face Capture app if you intend to use Rokoko's Face Capture solution.
We know first hand that helmet solutions can be uncomfortable and also very expensive. We set out to design a solution that is affordable without compromising on both quality of capture (steady and secure phone placement) and comfort for the actor (lightweight, padded and snug fit with great breathability).
Yes! As long as your iPhone is in front of your face, the capture with Rokoko Face Capture app will work. We recommend the Headrig if your performances involve moving around, to ensure continuous tracking.
Yes, the Headrig is designed to hold iPhone devices, but it’s up to you to choose which actual face capture app you want to use (we think Rokoko Face Capture is hard to beat though, as far as blendshape based solutions go, since you can sync it up to the Smartsuit Pro and Smartgloves in Rokoko Studio).